Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun times while in transition...

We have had a fun 2 weeks while being in this transitional phase between homes. I went to Indiana to spend time with family. I spent a night at Meg's house - and then headed out to my parents who now live back on about 8 acres. It was so great. My sister Tabby was in town with her 3 kids visiting my parents - so we all bunked up there. Friday night, my mom wanted to go through one of my grandmother's old trunks with us sisters so we could see some things from the past... well, we never got to that b/c Meg's water broke!!! It was crazy! But how fun! She delivered right on her due date. A little girl... Avery Elizabeth.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics. Seeing the photo of you with your sisters makes me so happy that Anna and Payton will have something I never did... a sister! I'm glad you had a great time.

Ryan and Heather said...

Hooray that Meagan had her baby! And a little girl!! How exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the all girls picture! It is so special that you were there when Avery was born, too.

Becky