For some reason, I agree to cut Henry's hair. I suppose I'm doing it to save money, but I really do not enjoy it. I don't enjoy cutting Jonathan's either which is why I sent him to the barber a long time ago. However, he (Jonathan) has decided that he would like me to cut his hair again. I think it's b/c he saw I bought new clippers and it's led him to believe that means I must enjoy cutting hair. All of this to say... I cut Jonathan and Henry's hair this past wknd -- I'm not sure they even turned out good. In fact, I'm sure they didn't... but oh well. We still made some fun memories doing it - Henry got a popsicle afterwards. I put in a little picture of Wyatt - no, I didn't cut his hair! :) But he enjoyed the excitement of it all!

1 comment:
I COMPLETELY understand about the heair cutting business! I was never so glad when Jonathan and his brothers decided to go pay for their haircuts - especially picky Jonathan :)
Post a Comment