Sunday, March 23, 2008

Henry was liking the whole coloring eggs thing... We didn't do it last year with him. So this was a pre-bed highlight last night. Of course, within seconds, he skipped the metal dipper and just went right into the dye with his fingers. How could he resist? I'm not sure what was more concerning to me... Henry getting dye on my kitchen table, or when I walked into the kitchen and saw Josh (Jonathan's youngest brother) and Jonathan coloring eggs together... :) Mom Cooper, I thought you would appreciate this! Jonathan said that you never let them color eggs growing up... I know he must be lying!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom C said...

Right!! I never let them color Easter eggs!!!! The nerve. Have you ever heard of The Little Red Hen story? Would you like to help Mom? Not I said ALL THREE COOPER DORKS!!!! God love them all!