Henry got some valentine cookies from Levi and Cam - he loved them! He only ate the sides that were covered in chocolate. He has been helping do dishes - and the other day we came around the corner, and he had Jonathan's water bottle and shoes on AND his car keys. When we asked him what he was doing, he said he was going to work. Wyatt is doing well... we've quickly noticed we haven't taken near as many pictures of him as a baby as we did with Henry... oops... we have to get the camera out! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cooper Fam,
I thought I'd just take a quick look to see how y'all are doing....and boy:) does it seem like you are busy. Maybe when the weather clears up we have plan a play date and we can share our latest baby wows!:)
1 comment:
Cooper Fam,
I thought I'd just take a quick look to see how y'all are doing....and boy:) does it seem like you are busy. Maybe when the weather clears up we have plan a play date and we can share our latest baby wows!:)
The Ashworths
Post a Comment