Henry was pretty pumped when he woke up to snow on Wednesday morning. Almost as excited as when he saw that daddy was still home b/c school was canceled... He could hardly wait to get outside. We got this snowsuit at a garage sale for $3 this summer - he looks like a large blueberry! We couldn't stop laughing... all the neighbors thought it was great! ;) The snow was wonderful - a great way to start off the month of December!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how wonderful! Your large blueberry is such a cutie! :) I'll bet it was fun to see him play in the snow. How cozy. Heather
2 comments:
Oh how wonderful! Your large blueberry is such a cutie! :) I'll bet it was fun to see him play in the snow. How cozy.
Heather
Your house looks so pretty in the snow. I love your wreaths.
Henry is going to be an outdoors man when he grows up!
Mom C
Post a Comment