Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It was Henry's birthday yesterday! The big 2! He got homemade blueberry muffins in the morning... his favorite! We started the day in Superman PJ's and ended the day in Thomas PJ's - Uncle Devon and Aunt Beth surprised right before his bedtime with a cake! None of us had candles, so he got matches :) He didn't know the difference - he was thrilled with this unusual bedtime snack. He also got to open his present from us - a new CARS pillowcase. He was pumped!! I love the simplicity at this age. He also visited the doctor... 29lbs, 36 inches. A healthy young boy!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

toddwarrix said...

That first picture is too funny!

What are you going to use next year for "candles"? I'd suggest a blow-torch - that seem appropiate for a 3rd b-day.

At the least, up the homeowners insurance policy...

Did B & D stick around to help with the sugar de-tox?

Weinberg Family said...

I can not believe that he is a 2!! He looks so cute in the pictures. The matches were a nice touch:)