Sunday, June 03, 2007

We have just been having too much fun in the sprinkler since it's been so hot out. Of course, since tomorrow is the day we start swimming lessons with little Anna, it is also the day that it is supposed to be 68 degrees at 9am. Normally, I would be excited about this especially since we typically don't use our A/C. However, tomorrow is the first day I'd like to see it at 80 degrees by 9am. No chance of that... Henry now knows where his eye is as you can see the last picture :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mom C said...

You had a cool day to being swimming lessons! Hope they went well.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I love that he knows where his eye is! What a great teacher he has!

Anonymous said...

He is soooooo cute! I can't wait to see him again!

I hear congratulations are in order! When are you due?

Ann Gutmann